“Building a performance culture” webinar recording is now available
The “Building a performance culture” webinar, provided by the KPI Institute as part of the Performance Management series, has been uploaded on our website and is available for you to watch online.
The webinar was presented by Cristiana Alexandra Blaga, the Organizational Development Specialist within The KPI Institute, the global authority on KPI research and education. The one hour webinar focuses on presenting best practices in building a performance culture, as a key ingredient for a successful performance management system.
In the webinar, Ms. Blaga explained:
- The importance of a performance culture
- How to incorporate ”performance” into the organizational culture
- Steps in building a performance culture
- Gamification as a driver of performance
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 3rd of December 2014. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Magda Grama at [email protected]