Certified Data Analysis Professional Training Course in Dubai
Facilitated by Codruta Mare, Data Analysis Expert this course was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, between 17th and 19th of October 2017 and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to data analysis field.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Basics of Data Analysis;
- Data quality;
- Organizing, Synthesizing and Aggregating Data.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Regression analysis;
- Univariate and multivariate analysis;
- Data comparison;
- Data visualization and pattern detection;
- Statistical analysis tools.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Probability and confidence;
- From exploratory to predictive modelling;
- Data dimensions;
- Course Review and Certification Exam.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for analyzing data correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding data analysis;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for analyzing data;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Azerbaijan having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Finance, Chemicals and Government.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Find the most suitable method for a specific type of data;
- Understand the notion of probability and significance;
- Understand how hypothesis testing is conducted;
- Application of the new knowledge in the day-by-day work.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Introduction in the data analysis field;
- Offer information about the use of data analysis;
- Clarify issues related to data analysis;
- Give the necessary knowledge in order to be able to choose the best methodology for a specific set of data;
- Data reporting from subsidiaries and analysis of such data;
- Making an efficient analysis that can be used in the decision-making process;
- Business forecasting;
- Time series analysis.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Analysis Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Data Analysis Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data analysis field.
If the opportunity of customized Data Analysis training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: