Certified Job Evaluation and Job Description Professional Training Course in Kuwait City
Facilitated by Aura Serea, Chief Talent Officer this course was held in Kuwait City, Kuwait, between 13th and 15th of November 2017 in partnership with Union Investment Companies and is part of a series of certification courses.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- What is Job Evaluation, Job Analysis and a Job Description;
- Importance, Principles and Challenges;
- Process Job Evaluation supports;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Career development and employee engagement.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Job Analysis, Job Descriptions detailed processes;
- Conducting Job Evaluations;
- Competency Frameworks;
- Core competencies, leadership models and potential indicators.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Group and individual exercises;
- Individual take it home exercise;
- Review and Certification Exam.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience in writing job profiles and job descriptions and a practical understanding of how to implement job evaluations, run job analysis and design job descriptions, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Kuwait having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Finance and Investment.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- How to do an actual Job Evaluation using FC or Point method;
- How to design job descriptions;
- Job evaluation process, different methods.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Job Evaluation and Job Description Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Job Evaluation and Job Description Professional title.
If the opportunity of customized Job Evaluation and Job Description training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: