Certified Performance Audit Professional Training Course in Cairo
Facilitated by Alin Sonda, Management Consultant this course was held in Cairo, Egypt, between 18-20 November 2018 in partnership with Real Hands-On and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to rigorous usage of performance audit and KPIs in practice.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Understanding the Context for Performance Management Auditing;
- The Pillars of the Performance Management Systems;
- Performance Management Auditing Tools.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Analysis of Performance Management Documents;
- The Performance Management Maturity Survey;
- Interviewing Key Stakeholders;
- Create insightful data analysis.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Consolidate the Audit Report;
- Present the Audit Findings & Recommendations;
- The Performance Audit Project Plan.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding performance audit;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Consulting, Banking, Pharmaceutics, Real Estate and Healthcare.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with audit and KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Proper documentation;
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- A different perspective towards PM and learn ways to help and improve performance for both individual and organization level for my organization;
- Learn more about Performance Audit, a new concept in the learning and education domain;
- Looking forward to venture into the next step, my employer requires another milestone of improvement moving forward after 5 years using KPI based performance appraisal;
- Collaboration with other participants;
- Widen the circle with other professionals to build a relationship and work together in the future.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Performance Audit Professional title, as this certification recognizes the professionals’ ability to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework, the main body of knowledge on the rigorous use of KPIs in business.
To find out more details, please visit the Performance Audit Professional certification page.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: