Certified Performance Management Professional Training Course in Bucharest
Facilitated by Raluca Vintilă, Head of Instructional Design & E-learning Coordinator this course was held in Bucharest, Romania, between 11th and 13th of May 2017 and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to rigorous usage of a successful performance management system.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Performance Management Framework;
- Performance Improvement Scenarios;
- Data Analysis;
- Data Reporting;
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Decision Making;
- Initiative Management;
- Learning and Improvement;
- Building a Performance Culture.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Levels: organization, division, department, employee;
- Capabilities: projects, processes, quality, customer service;
- Stakeholders: suppliers, JV, Board, personal;
- Review and Certification Exam.
The course provides a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting a sound architecture, containing relevant tools, processes and techniques. This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied in order to ensure performance management, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management and ending with learning and building a performance culture.
The six pillars are then implemented in 9 different scenarios that vary from organizational context (company, departmental and employee level) and relationship with stakeholders (Joint Ventures, suppliers and personal level), to operations (process, project and quality management).
The course was attended by professionals from Romania having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Education / Training, Manufacturing, Transportation / Logistics, Engineering and Energy.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Improving engagement;
- Improving productivity: understanding and applying this process;
- Processes optimization.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Performance Improvement scenarios;
- Data Analysis;
- Decision-making process;
- How to develop a performance-oriented culture.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Performance Management Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Performance Management Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance management and improvement.
To find out more details, please visit the Performance Management Professional certification page.
If the opportunity of customized Performance Management training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information, contact one of our representatives:
Alexandru Muntean, Head of Customer Engagement MENA