Doha, 13-17 September – Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course, scheduled for the 13- 17 September in Doha.
The course provides insights on how to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
Reasons to attend
- Receive personalized feedback on your own KPI portfolio of instruments;
- Practice a sound framework to establish strategically aligned KPIs;
- Enhance the organizational decision making process by accessing data on previous and future performance;
- Experience the real business applicability of theoretical concepts regarding KPIs;
- Improve the performance of your company by practicing a sound framework for KPI measurement;
The five days learning experience helps participants understand specific KPI measurement challenges and how to address them. The training course is designed to offer valuable insights on how to select KPIs for Scorecards and Dashboards, from organizational to departmental and individual level, as well as on how to develop and optimize KPI implementation and activation, allowing a smooth transition from theory to practice.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
In order to obtain the Certified KPI Practitioner status, an additional fee will be charged, implying a distinctive application process. To access the application guide, click here.
|Date||13-17 September 2015|
|Location||Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha, Qatar|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 5|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||8 September|
|Course attendance fee||$2,900- $3,250 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.