Don’t miss the “Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum” in Kuala Lumpur!
The KPI Institute- the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education is pleased to announce the “Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum”, which will take place on 9-11 September in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the conference
“Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum” is the first conference organized by The KPI Institute in South-East Asia and is designed to provide professionals with valuable insights on best practices in performance management and measurement! Leading figures in management related fields are joining this unique event not only to share their experiences and offer useful solutions, but also to advise and coach local experts, willing to gain a competitive edge!
The conference is the result of in depth analysis of the local market, needs and development opportunities linked to performance improvement, strategy, KPIs and performance management within various industries and functional areas.
Benefits of attending
- Gain know-how: Discover the greatest developments and trends in performance improvement, from top-notch specialists;
- Exchange ideas: Benefit from a highly interactive experience, by exchanging practical solutions and best practices with peers;
- Networking: Acquire valuable professional contacts from around the region and open doors to new opportunities;
- More value for your money: Gain additional benefits of over $500 when registering.
The Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum brings together influential leaders and practitioners to discuss the latest initiatives, tools and strategies meant to improve business processes and build a performance culture within organizations:
- 60+ Participants and industry leaders
- 14+ Sessions, discussions and case studies
- 12+ Speakers with first-rate expertise
Registration and expenses
You can start booking your seat to the conference and enjoy special rates by becoming a member of The KPI Institute’s community!
Please visit the conference page to find out more about the speakers, agenda and registration!