Dubai, 24-26 May- Certified Benchmarking Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Benchmarking Professional training course, scheduled for the 24-26 May 2015, in Dubai.
In order to ensure a successful benchmarking study, professionals should not only become familiar with how to drive a good selection of the variables to be measured, but also how to determine the comparison compatibility of the measured processes and allocate the resources accordingly.
Reasons to attend
- Reach performance improvement by receiving guidance and international benchmarking expertise on conceiving and applying an optimum benchmarking plan;
- Link benchmark data to your organizational strategy and performance objectives;
- Acquire strong competitive insights from benchmarking specialists’ experience and best practices examples to suit your organization’s reality;
- Set up and apply a benchmarking plan in your own organization, in order to increase competitiveness;
- Achieve excellence in your organizational processes and initiatives by applying benchmarking best practices;
Attendants will learn how to associate benchmarking objectives with their organizational strategy and design a benchmarking plan. In addition, understanding the fundamentals of data collection and analysis, selecting the relevant benchmarks and establishing a monitoring process are just some of the core benefits the key learning benefits.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Benchmarking Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Benchmarking Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data visualization field.
|Date||24-26 May 2015|
|Location||Dusit Thani Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||19th of May|
|Course attendance fee||$2,500 – $3,000 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Benchmarking Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.