Dubai, 7-9 June – Certified Performance Improvement Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Performance Improvement Professional training course, scheduled for the 7 – 9 June 2015, in Dubai.
The course provides a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting a sound architecture, containing relevant tools, processes and techniques.
Reasons to attend
- Improve performance at all levels, by identifying and addressing specific challenges;
- Develop and maintain a functional performance improvement system;
- Enhance the decision making process by using relevant data;
- Nurture a performance culture;
- Receive a premium recognition of your expertise in performance improvement granted by The KPI Institute.
The three days learning experience helps participants efficiently use the performance improvement pillars and get insights on best practices in monitoring and reporting KPIs. In addition, a strong practical methodology is designed, to help attendees practice conducting review meetings, analyze data and systematize the tracking of implemented initiatives, in order to address the objectives set.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Performance Improvement Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Performance Improvement Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to the customer service field.
|Date||7 – 9 June 2015|
|Location||Dusit Thani Dubai, UAE|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and one webinar from the 2014 Performance Management Webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||2nd of June|
|Course attendance fee||$2,650 – $3,150 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Performance Improvement Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.