Employee Performance Management – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
The Employee Performance Management webinar provides understanding on the fundamental components, key tools and techniques available for developing an efficient workforce, leading to a successful business.
Having a structured approach towards employee performance is a huge milestone for the organization, as employees are the ones holding the full potential of a business. An Employee Performance Management System represents the factor, which can differentiate a great company from a good one.
Main topics covered
- The importance of the Employee Performance Management System in the organizational context;
- Components of the Employee Performance Management System;
- Implementation stages of the Employee Performance Management System;
- Performance alignment – from strategic to employee level;
- Gamification as a source for employee performance improvement.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the benefits of investing resources in an effective Employee Performance Management System;
- Identify existing and missing elements of your current Employee Performance Management System;
- Comprehend the implementation process of an Employee Performance Management System;
- Assimilate methods for cascading performance from organizational to employee level;
- Discover the techniques that you can use to enhance your employees’ performance.
About the speaker
Cristiana Alexandra Blaga is Talent Development Specialist within The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. Alexandra is responsible with building and sustaining a performance culture, based on an accurate Employee Performance Management System, as well as to develop and facilitate the Institute’s training course on Employee Performance Management. She has three years of experience in Human Resources and over five years of studying psychology and working with professionals in the field.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.