“Employee Performance Management” – webinar recording is now available
The Employee Performance Management webinar provided understanding on the fundamental components, key tools and techniques available for developing an efficient workforce, leading to a successful business.
Having a structured approach towards employee performance is a huge milestone for the organization, as employees are the ones holding the full potential of a business. An Employee Performance Management System represents the factor, which can differentiate a great company from a good one.
In the webinar, Ms. Blaga highlighted:
- The importance of the Employee Performance Management System in the organizational context;
- Components and implementation stages of the Employee Performance Management System;
- Methods for cascading performance from organizational to employee level;
- Techniques for enhancing employees’ performance.
- Gamification as a source for employee performance improvement.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 12th of March 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]