Free Webinar “Align, Collaborate, Coach, and Keep Your High Performers”
Learn the steps to effectively manage the changes affecting workforce performance. Empower your employees with information and continuous feedback about their contributions to ensure that your company achieves success. Discover how Alignment, Collaboration, Coaching and Identifying High Potentials can transform your business from a static one to an energetic one.
• How to align employees’ behavior to the business strategy;
• Greater Performance: identification, coaching, retainment;
• The role of top performers in achieving business objectives;
• Scorecard, Dashboard and Development plan;
• Unlocking human capital potential: KPISOFT platform.
Key Learning Points
• Learn how aligning all your employees to KPIs can bolster performance, by ensuring everyone is aiming for the same goals;
• Learn how coaching can help retain your high performers and identify where high potential lies, as well as help you address low performance concerns;
• Gain a glimpse of the next generation of employee performance management software.
*Attendees will all receive a copy of the blog article: How Southwest Airlines Retains 96% of its High Performers.
Marius Boghian, The KPI Institute Head of Professional Services is involved in developing and delivering Performance Management programs in countries such as: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Romania.
Sue Green, KPISOFT Director of Customer Success, has over 20 years as a HR practitioner. She holds the following certifications: SPHR-SCP through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Six Sigma Green Belt DFSS.
Naveen Deshpande, is the Co-founder & CEO of KPISOFT Inc. Naveen’s core competency is in driving organizational performance through disruptive digital technology. Naveen is one of the core members of the KPISOFT product team and has successfully implemented the system in several Multinational Corporations.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.