Free Webinar: A Balanced Scorecard System Approach in the Healthcare Sector
This webinar will provide the audience with valuable insights about the implementation of a Performance Management System, based on the Balanced Scorecard approach. Such implementation will be discussed in the context of the Healthcare Sector.
The key focus of the webinar will be to reveal and analyze real-case scenarios of implementing a PMS within a hospital, starting from the selection of the Key Performance Indicators. Moreover, a second case study will cover how to utilize Lean Management techniques to ensure healthcare Quality Improvement in the Cardiology Department of a healthcare facility.
Main topics covered
• Healthcare Performance Measurement;
• Performance Management tools in the Healthcare Sector;
• The Balanced Scorecard System Architecture;
• Healthcare Performance Case Studies.
Key Learning Points
• Understand how Performance Measurement is applied in the Healthcare sector;
• Get a grasp of the Balanced Scorecard’s four perspectives: Financial, Customer, Internal Processes and People, Learning and Growth;
• Develop a Balanced Scorecard for a healthcare facility;
• Acknowledge and apply best practices from real case scenarios used in the Healthcare Sector.
Andrea Minelli is a Business Research Analyst at The KPI Institute. He is a Certified Benchmarking Professional and Certified KPI Professional. His research activity in the Performance Management field resulted in the documentation of + 500 Key Performance Indicators examples.
Andrea’s undertaking in the field of Performance Management and Improvement also consists of writing research-based articles. As a business analyst, Andrea has participated in the development of “The Utilities Benchmarking Report Series” covering three major utilities: Water, Gas and Electricity.
It’s easy to join in – access the registration page and don’t forget to tune in on the 15th of November, at 11:00 AM GMT. Can’t make it on time? Let us know and we are going to provide you with the full webinar recording, free of charge!
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.