Free webinar “Best practices for enhancing performance improvement”
Improving performance in the organization is a challenging process, but also a truly rewarding one for those who succeed. Performance improvement is focused on data analysis, reporting, decision making, managing initiatives and learning.
The performance gap between the actual and desired state of evolution must be over-passed through a series of improvements done at all organizational levels. Therefore, this webinar will highlight strategies for process improvement, steps of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle and causes of under-performance.
Main topics covered
• Performance Management Framework
• Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
• Process improvement strategies
• Managing under-performance
• Review examples of best practices
Key Learning Points
• Differentiate between the Performance Management framework building blocks;
• Identify the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle steps;
• Distinguish between different process improvement strategies;
• Analyze causes of under-performance;
Tudor Modruz is a Business Research Analyst and a Certified KPI Professional within The KPI Institute, a research company specialized in business performance.
Tudor holds tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, and has an Official Manger License for Tourism Activities. As a researcher, he is involved in many performance-related projects, such as being an active contributor to the Performance Magazine, where he publishes articles in the field of operational performance.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.