Free webinar “Data Analysis: How to make the best of your data with Excel”
Succeeding in today’s business world is a matter of understanding and using relevant data to get actionable insights. This webinar is about making data work for you in a very accessible way, by using one of the most widespread productivity software solutions, namely MS Excel.
The webinar will assist both aspiring analysts and managers who want to broaden their skills, regardless of their background, in understanding the basic processes that need to be implemented when performing data analysis.
Main topics covered
• Data processing and manipulation
• Statistical and econometric analysis methods
• Excel formulas and tools
• Data interpretation and visualization
• The connection with other data topics: statistical process control, big data, and data mining.
Key Learning Points
• Comprehend the importance of basic data processing and manipulation techniques;
• Establish the role and responsibilities of a data analyst within the organization;
• Discover MS Excel tools used in data processing and statistical analysis;
• Analyze data visualization techniques and presentation of results for business audiences;
• Explore advanced tools and techniques (e.g. big data, data mining, statistical process control).
Adrian is a Statistics Expert with over 20 years of experience in the field. He is currently in the process of completing his PhD in Statistics.
In addition, he has over 7 years of data analysis experience in the telecom industry, having worked for international brands such as T-Mobile and Vodafone, where he gained valuable experience with SAS, MS Excel, R, Eviews, SPSS and SQL. His key areas of expertise are business data analysis, decision model building, advanced statistics and research analysis.
Adrian has a broad experience both in training delivery and in the academic environment, having worked as a Teaching Assistant for Queens University in Canada and as an Assistant Professor for the Academy of Economic Studies in Romania.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.