Free webinar “Decision making based on data”
Making decisions based on data can be challenging, especially when it comes to managing particular circumstances. As the volume of data is continuously growing, and data analysis methods are diversifying, organizations have begun to integrate data analysis firmly into the decision making process.
This webinar offers insights on how you can enhance the decision making process, in order to improve your current level of performance.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the 6 performance improvement pillars;
- Identify scenarios when decisions can be made;
- Make decisions based on data;
- Learn how to track the decisions in order to ensure they are being implemented properly.
- Decision making as part of performance improvement pillars;
- The evolving role of data in decision making processes;
- The 7 step decision making process;
- Particularities of decision making in different scenarios.
Cristina Tărâță is the Head of Research Department, at The KPI Institute.
Cristina’s research activity is reflected by the development of the smartkpis.com database and by the documentation of over 1,000 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries. She has also coordinated the launch of over 90 reports ”Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012”; and the development of several book series: The KPI Compendium and The KPI Dictionary Series.
As a consultant, Cristina was involved in multiple projects concerned with implementing a performance management system based on the Balanced Scorecard at the strategic, operational and individual level. Among representative clients, there is the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund. Furthermore, she revised the performance management architecture of companies from different industries, including financial institutions, petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.