Free webinar “Decision making based on data”
Making decisions based on data can be challenging, especially when it comes to managing particular circumstances. As the volume of data is continuously growing, and data analysis methods are diversifying, organizations have begun to integrate data analysis firmly into the decision making process.
This webinar offers insights on how you can enhance the decision making process, in order to improve your current level of performance.
Main topics covered
- Overview of the 6 performance improvement pillars;
- The evolving role of data in decision making processes;
- The 7 step decision making process;
- Particularities of decision making in different scenarios.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the 6 performance improvement pillars;
- Identify scenarios when decisions can be made;
- Make decisions based on data;
- Learn how to track the decisions in order to ensure they are being implemented properly.
About the speaker
Cristina Tărâță is The KPI Institute’s Head of Research Programs.
Her performance related experience is reflected by both the research and consultancy activities undertaken.
In terms of research, Cristina documented over 1,000 KPIs, developed 90 “Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012” reports and coordinated the development of The KPI Dictionaries – Volume 1: Functional Areas and Volume 2 – Industries.
As a consultant, Cristina was involved in the implementation of several performance management systems based on the Balanced Scorecard at the strategic, operational and individual levels. One of her most representative clients is the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.