Free Webinar “How to develop a rigorous KPI Management Framework”
The webinar addresses the most challenging aspects in working with KPIs. By acquiring knowledge on KPI selection and data gathering, you will be able to efficiently report on performance data and optimize your data collection process, in order to obtain better business results.
- KPI Terminology;
- KPI Selection;
- KPI Documentation;
- Target Setting;
- Data Gathering.
Key Learning Points
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Discover best practice techniques for KPI selection;
- Understand how to document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to set up targets for your KPIs;
- Find ways to improve the data gathering process.
Paul Albu is a Senior Business Research Specialist at The KPI Institute. His research activity in the Performance Management field has resulted in the documentation and revision of over 1000 Key Performance Indicators.
As a facilitator, Paul has developed and delivered courses on topics such as: performance management, leadership, project management, product packaging and organizational development.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.