Special offer for smartKPIs.com members! Save 10% for the HR Metrics Summit!
11th HR Metrics Summit
February 24 – 26, 2014
To stay ahead, you need to effectively measure what really counts… your people!
Your CEO wants analytics that will define whether an initiative has the intended impact and HR departments are under pressure to prove their worth while utilizing lessening resources.
Is HR Metrics part of your strategic planning this year? Then mark your calendars
11th HR Metrics Summit | February 24-26, 2014 | Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown, Orlando, FL
[Expert Speaker Faculty]
- Brendan Castle, Managing Director & Global Head of HR Shared Services, CITI Group
- Dr. Allan H. Church, VP of Talent & Organization Management Development, Pepsico.
- Danielle Norman, Senior Director HR Operations & Payroll, Sears Holding Corp.
- Bob Lemke, Senior Director HR Analytics, Planning & Strategy, Health Care Service Corp.
- Franz Gilbert, Manager of Human Capital Planning, Gulfstream Aerospace
- Marko Satarain, Sr. Director HR – Talent Center of Excellence, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Binderya Enkhbold, Associate Director HR Strategy & Analytics, Verizon Wireless
- Bonnie Dolence, Manager of Workforce Planning, FedEx
- John Hausknecht, Ph.D., Associate Professor of HR Studies, Cornell University
- Beth McCarty, VP of Business Excellence, Darden Restaurants
- Sanjeev Sahgal, Director of HR Shared Services, The World Bank
- Dr. Theresa Welbourne, Research Professor Center for Effective Organizations at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- Andreea Trambitas, Research Coordinator, KPI Institute
On February 24, 2014, Smart KPIs will be delivering an afternoon workshop on the topic “HR Dashboards and Scorecards: From metrics and KPIs to an integrated system” touching on the following:
- Clarifying HR performance terminology
- Building HR scorecard
- Building an HR dashboard
- Establishing an HR initiatives portfolio
- Integrating HR performance architecture
Members of SmartKPIs Save!
Use the code 11HRM_SMARTKPI and save an additional 10% off your registration price. Three easy ways to register:
We hope to see you at the event and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. Call 1-800-882-8684 or email [email protected]