Integrated Performance Management Training Course in Riyadh
Facilitated by Mihai Toma, Head of Professional Practice MENA, this in-house training course was delivered on 18th and 19th of October 2017, in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for a company that is specialized in Banking. This company was the first operating bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and was founded in 1926 as a branch of the Netherlands Trading Society.
The Integrated Performance Management Training Course is part of a series dedicated to the rigorous use of KPIs within organizations.
The training course was attended by professionals from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, coming from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise in within the Banking industry.
We approached the following key topics:
- Key aspects of Performance Management;
- Philosophy underpinning Performance Management;
- Integrated Performance Management;
- The Performance Management Architecture;
- Performance Management at Strategic Level;
- Performance Management at Operational Level;
- Performance Management at Individual Level;
- Course review: Applying the course learning in organizations.
To enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using the performance management tools and techniques, we have integrated group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies.
There was a remarkable active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences were shared.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: