Istanbul, 13-15 May – Certified Supplier Performance Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Supplier Performance Professional training course, scheduled for the 13-15 May in Istanbul.
As a key differentiator, the course provided by The KPI Institute focuses on a practice-related side of suppliers’ management, using a comprehensive KPIs development and monitoring framework, backed up by a ready-to-use performance toolkit.
Reasons to attend
- Increase business performance by gaining more control over the suppliers performance and actively manage the stakeholders buy-in process;
- Significantly improve business results by working with the relevant KPIs and supporting instruments (Scorecards, Dashboards) to monitor suppliers’ performance;
- Generate value for your business by applying a modern performance management framework;
- Enhance your practical learning experience by getting full access to a wide variety of relevant resources and ready-to use tools designed to help you attain outstanding results;
- Efficiently manage the procurement activity area, based on an thorough understanding of the supplier relationship dynamics.
The learning experience will help participants develop and implement a supplier selection process based on the company’s competitive advantages. By using different supplier segmentation models and identifying risks, participants will learn how to develop response strategies related to the management of suppliers’ relationships.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Supplier Performance Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Supplier Performance Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to the supplier management field.
|13-15 May 2015
|Gezi Hotel Bosphorus, Istanbul, Turkey
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|8th of May
|Course attendance fee
|$2,500 – $3,300 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Supplier Performance Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.