KPI Documentation – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship in partnership with The KPI Institute and smartkpis.com presents the webinar:
KPI Documentation: Understanding KPI names, calculating formulas and establishing targets
by Adrian Brudan, Research Director, The KPI Institute
Date: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013
Time: 3:00 PM KSA (8:00am EDT | +3:00 GMT)
Summary outline of the webinar
Managing the KPIs framework correctly is challenging due to lack of standards in the KPI naming, definition and their use. One of the key factors for success in this direction is to employ a rigorous KPI documentation process within the organization and consolidate an internal KPI library.
The webinar brings in attention the benefits of standardizing KPI names, calculation formulas and establishing targets while managing with KPIs. These actions will allow you in turn better understanding of KPIs, will facilitate communication through standardization, educate the key stakeholders and improve the knowledge management base.
The webinar will address topics such as:
- Introduction to what KPIs are
- Functions of the KPI documentation form
- KPI documentation form design
- Standards for naming KPIs
- KPI calculating formulas typology
- Approaches to target setting
- Organizational KPI Library development.
- Become familiar with KPI documentation standards
- Understand the key functions of the KPI documentation template
- Customize a KPI documentation form based on your organizational needs
- Learn the key benefits for maintaining an internal KPI library
- Set KPI targets correctly
- Progress from KPI documentation to value generation from managing with KPIs.
About the speaker
Adrian Brudan is the Research Director of The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. Under his supervision, the Institute’s research team documented over 7,000 KPI examples from 15 functional areas and 24 industries, reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries and referenced 20,000+ resources, the result being www.smartKPIs.com.
Adrian has also been involved in designing and delivering the Institute’s KPI educational programs, aimed at competency development in the area of performance management and measurement.
He is a certified trainer and holds a Certificate in KPI Management from The KPI Institute and George Washington University, USA. As an educator, Adrian has facilitated over 20 KPI and Balanced Scorecard training.As a consultant Adrian holds valuable experience both in performance management, and project management (PRINCE 2 Practitioner certified). His expertise and knowledge range from the implementation and review of performance management architecture, to KPI Scorecards and Dashboards design.
More on the webinar here: http://www.mile.org/webinar2.php?webinarid=62