KPI Masterclass Training Course in Bangkok
Facilitated by Aurel Brudan, CEO of The KPI Institute this course was held in Bangkok, Thailand, between 12th and 13th of June 2017 and is part of a series of courses dedicated to rigorous usage of KPIs in practice.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Understanding KPIs;
- Making the right KPI selection;
- KPIs in context;
- Group activity – KPI selection in given contexts.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Group activity – KPI analysis levels;
- Data visualization – From scorecard to dashboard design;
- KPI data gathering;
- KPI documentation and target setting;
- Review & Learning Assessment Quiz.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding performance measurement;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma) and India having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Mobile Banking, Business Education, Manufacturing and Business Services.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Apply KPIs to produce effective reports
- Conduct team training
- Effective employee evaluation
- Strategic level implementations
- Understand KPIs better – establish and use at employee level
- How to cascade and align
- Translate scorecard to department and employee
- Support clients – efficiency improvement
- Maturity level
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 2 days of on-site training course
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives:
Alexandru Muntean, Head of Customer Engagement, E: [email protected]