KPI Masterclass Training Course in Dhaka
The Certified KPI Professional Training Course in Dhaka is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to rigorous usage of KPIs in practice. These courses were organized in 2014 at global level in more than 30 cities from 5 continents, by The KPI Institute.
Facilitated by Marius Boghian, Learning and Management Consultant at The KPI Institute, this course was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, between 20th and 21st of November 2015 in partnership with Leads Technology.
The agenda for the KPI Masterclass Course covered in the first day the following subjects:
- KPIs and Performance Systems;
- Understanding KPIs;
- KPI selection.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Data gathering;
- Data visualization;
- KPI documentation and target setting;
- Aligning KPIs across the organization.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding performance measurement;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Bangladesh, having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Banking, Textiles, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals and Power Sector.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Lack of proper ideas and KPIs (knowledge)
- Change management
- Data collection
- Alignment of individual and departmental KPIs
- To set KPIs for services
- Data quality vs. quantity
- Critical success factors
- Lack of monitoring
- Proper feedback
- The price of data collection
- Lack of training for using KPIs
- Recruitment KPIs
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Measuring KPIs
- Add KPIs that are missing in the organization
- KPIs selection for individual level
- Difference between KPI – KRI – PI
- Selecting KPIs for group assignment
- Monitoring KPIs (individual / departmental)
- Data visualization (design dashboard)
- Align KPIs with strategy – Translating strategy into KPIs
- Proper data collection methods
- How many KPIs should a person have
- Target setting
- Straight line method
- Difference between KPIs at department level, team and individual
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform you will receive the following:
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 2 days of on-site training course..
To find out more details, please visit the KPI Professional certification page.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: