KPI Performance Architecture – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
The webinar provides a functional overview of the structure and components of the performance management architecture. By building a knowledge foundation regarding the use of KPIs in practice, in the design and implementation of performance management tools, you will be able to track performance at both organizational and departmental level.
Main topics covered
- Performance management tools;
- Performance Management System Architecture;
- KPI management framework;
- KPI measurement framework;
- KPI cascading.
Key learning points
- Differentiate between performance related terms and tools;
- Learn how to integrate tools within a Performance Management System;
- Acknowledge the importance of integration in the context of performance management;
- Review the KPI management framework concept map;
- Understand the KPI measurement framework governance;
- Understand KPI cascading principles.
About the trainer
Mihai Toma is the Head of Professional Practice MENA at The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. Mihai has been actively involved in the implementation and design of KPI operational dashboards and functional performance scorecards. He assisted in developing the performance management system architecture for The KPI Institute’s clients from various industries and functional areas.
As a facilitator, Mihai developed and delivered training courses on selecting and documenting KPIs, managing individual performance, as well as The KPI Institute’s KPI Professional Certification course.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.