“KPIs for measuring Performance in Call Centers” webinar recording is now available
The webinar was designed to address the most common performance-related challenges that Call Centers encounter, namely KPI selection. The general framework of a Performance Management architecture, as well as examples of commonly used Call Centers KPIs are also available.
Monitoring performance through KPIs has a long tradition in call centers, transforming this industry in one of the most mature in terms of performance management. Because of the unique mix of people, processes and technology involved, imagining a call center without a well-defined performance management system is rather difficult.
In the webinar Mrs. Desmons-Macrea highlighted:
- Challenges in call centers’ performance management;
- Techniques for selecting and balancing KPIs;
- Examples of KPIs for call centers;
- Good case practices in improving customer satisfaction.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 11th of June 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]