Kuala Lumpur, 10-12 June – Certified Employee Performance Management
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional training course, scheduled for the 10 – 12 June 2015 in Kuala Lumpur.
The course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system.
Reasons to attend
- Nurture core competencies in order to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and update an employee performance management system in a successful manner;
- Enhance employee responsibility and productivity by implementing effective performance evaluations;
- Access a set of performance management tools and relevant templates to help you put into practice the knowledge acquired during the training course;
- Increase your employee retention rate through the implementation of an employee performance management system;
- Access a set of performance management tools and relevant templates to help you put into practice the knowledge acquired during the training course.
The three days learning experience is based on the fundamentals of the performance management framework and explains how to track the individual performance management process. In order to comprehend the implementation of specific employee performance processes, such as evaluation and reward, the training course provides valuable insights and offers key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly recommend that you obtain the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional title, as this endorses your skills and knowledge related to this field.
|Date||10 – 12 June 2015|
|Location||Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||5th of June|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
- Visit the course page here
- E-mail [email protected] or [email protected]
- Call +61 3 9028 2223
To read more about the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.