Kuala Lumpur, 22-24 April – Certified Data Visualization Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Data Visualization Professional training course, scheduled for the 22-24 April 2015, in Kuala Lumpur.
Visual communication is effective only when it is aligned with the way people see and think. The course provides insights on the importance of data visualization, fundamental principles, as well as means to increase non-verbal communication skills through effective visualizations.
Reasons to attend
- Receive relevant guidance for developing visual representations in order to discover, understand and communicate information;
- Offer intelligible data sets to decision-making parties through creating excellent graphical representations;
- Successfully work with challenging data sets by using visual representations to analyze your data in an accessible manner;
- Gain a competitive edge by identifying and acting faster on emerging trends due to balanced data based-decisions;
- Have a clear overall image of your company by creating specific data visualization tools tailored to your organization’s needs and reality.
The fundamentals of creating and designing a visual representation for your intended users is just one of the core benefits this training course has to offer. Attendants will also learn to select the right communication channel in accordance with the target audience and to collect and design standardized data inputs and outputs.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Visualization Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Data Visualization Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data visualization field.
|Date||22-24 April 2015|
|Location||Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||17th of April|
|Course attendance fee||$2,250 – $3,000 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
- Visit the course page here
- E-mail [email protected] or [email protected]
- Call +61 3 9028 2223
To read more about the Certified Data Visualization Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.