Kuala Lumpur, 27-29 April – Certified Data Analysis Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Data Analysis Professional training course, scheduled for the 27-29 April 2015, in Kuala Lumpur.
This course aims to improve the decision making process through a rigorous data analysis within the company, as well as to enable managers and analysts to draw insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.
Reasons to attend
- Improve initiative management through insights generated from the use of data analysis tools;
- Get a deeper understanding of the connections between the business environment and your organization by improving the way you interpret data;
- Improve the organizational decision making process by optimizing data related activities;
- Optimize the decision making process by exploring efficient ways to analyze data;
- Reduce the time needed to analyze organizational data through a rigorous process of synthesizing and aggregating data.
The training course offers valuable insights on best practices in data collection, as much as it enables participants to differentiate between the dimensions of data quality and analyze solutions for organizing, synthesizing and aggregating data. Attendants will also understand the common and special causes of a measure’s variance and discover ways to improve performance reporting of KPIs or metrics.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Analysis Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Data Analysis Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data visualization field.
|Date||27-29 April 2015|
|Location||Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||20th of April|
|Course attendance fee||$2,250 – $3,000 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Data Analysis Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.