Kuala Lumpur, 30 September-2 October- Certified Data Visualization Professional
Visual communication is effective only when it is aligned with the way people see and think. The course provides insights on the importance of data visualization, fundamental principles, as well as means to increase non-verbal communication skills through effective visualizations.
This course will help you improve communication within your company, through visual displays of quantitative data. You will learn, through practical applications, how to communicate visually in an effective way and how to increase reporting efficiency, leading to a better understanding of the presented data, and thus, to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Some of the main aspects addressed by the “Certified Data Visualization Professional” course are the need for a more rigorous approach to creating visual representations of vast information, techniques of standardization and tailored data visualization tools.
- Receive relevant guidance for developing visual representations in order to discover, understand and communicate information;
- Create better and more relevant reports by understanding the fundamental concepts in data visualization;
- Offer intelligible data sets to decision-making parties through creating excellent graphical representations;
- Improve your performance in presenting data and enhance viewer experience by acknowledging the importance of communication through visual representation;
- Understand the fundamentals of creating and designing a visual representation for your intended users;
- Select the right communication channel in accordance with the target audience;
- Learn how to collect and design standardized data inputs and outputs;
- Apply the design techniques required to create an effective visual representation;
- Discover key steps in improving your organizational and departmental visual communication.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Visualization Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
In order to obtain the Certified KPI Practitioner status, an additional fee will be charged, implying a distinctive application process. To access the application guide, click here.
|Date||30 September- 2 October 2015|
|Location||Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 5|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||25 September|
|Course attendance fee||$2,450- $2,990 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.