Kuala Lumpur, 8-12 June – Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional training course, scheduled for the 8 – 12 June 2015, in Kuala Lumpur.
The course will help participants improve long-term organizational performance, by exploring the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy and through the use of strategic planning tools.
Reasons to attend
- Gain competitive advantage by understanding the business context in which strategic planning is used;
- Attain a standardized approach to developing and implementing an organizational and departmental strategy in a successful manner;
- Ensure excellent strategy implementation by accessing and using rigorous strategy planning tools.
- Attain the desired state of organizational evolution by developing a strategy plan and receive guidance on how to implement it;
- Obtain a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
The five days learning experience grants a clear understanding of the essential tools and techniques used in the strategic planning process. By comprehending the steps that need to be followed in designing an organizational and departmental strategy, participants will also acquire the skills for a clear, strategic objective setting and will learn to focus on the key areas in business planning such as production, talent, financial resources and marketing.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 5 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly recommend that you obtain the Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional title, as this endorses your skills and knowledge related to this field.
|8-12 June 2015
|Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 5
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|3rd of June
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.