Lagos, 20-22 May – Certified KPI Professional
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified KPI Professional training course, scheduled for 20-22 May 2015, in Lagos.
The course provides both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in working with KPIs. The course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
Reasons to attend
- Support decision making by accessing data of previous and future performance;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Improve the performance of your company by practicing a sound framework for KPI measurement;
- Obtain better business results by selecting the right KPIs to monitor for your company;
- Generate value from using KPIs by optimizing the data collection process.
The KPI Professional training course is designed to help you understand KPI measurement challenges and ways to address them. The session also focuses on the differences between KPIs, objectives and initiatives, while helping you understand the KPI selection process within various contexts and develop a KPI implementation project plan.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data visualization field.
|Date||20-22 May 2015|
|Location||Radesson Blu Anchorage, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||15th of May|
|Course attendance fee||$1,700- $2,300 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.