Only two days left for Early Bird registering at the Strategy and BSC Conference
Don’t cave in under the pressure of an ever demanding market: join the Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Conference, between the 25th and 27th of May, for a coordinated approach to transforming successful business scenarios into reality.
The Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Conference is an event designed to enable professionals rethink their business strategy and achieve organizational excellence in today’s challenging environment.
Here are a few key benefits of attending the Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Conference:
- Drive long-term corporate strategy across every organizational department in alignment to relevant, data-based strategic objectives.
- Understand strategy planning & execution techniques along with the Balanced Scorecard Management System.
- Improve strategy translation, monitoring and control within organizations.
- Build the right strategic plan and learn how to monitor and manage risk in strategy execution.
- Adapt to a changing business environment and acquire competitive advantage
Early Bird Expires Soon
There are only 2 days left for you to join the Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Conference and save up to $350 USD. Sign up before May 6th and use our generous discount to join this prime event
Register now, on the event’s official website and join an international audience, with speakers from some of the biggest companies in South East Asia, like: ANZ Bank, Sime Darby Berhad, DAMCO (Maersk Logistics), Human Resources Development Fund, Maybank, Silverstreet BV, AXA Affin General Insurance, Indah Water Konsortium, Dobotex – PUMA SE Group, Multimedia Development Corporation, Bank Negara Indonesia Tbk, Strategy Dynamics, KPISOFT and The KPI Institute.
Save your seat
With up to 100% discount, via HRDF deductions, bonus features, discounts, benefits and more are available during pre-registration so don’t hesitate to contact our registration manager Suguna Samynathan to express interest in this event: (T: +603 2742 1357; M: +60 113303 2135; E:[email protected]).