Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum- Overview Day 2
The second day of the Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum has been successfully completed.
On the 10th of September 2015, leaders from all industries have joined this exclusive event to gather precious information on performance improvement tools, techniques and best practices for individual and organizational development.
This tailor-made event was designed to offer a broad perspective on the current state of performance in South East Asia, as well as to highlight challenges and opportunities in the present context, propose Business Intelligence software solutions, and strategy management systems for enhanced performance. Latest trends and best practices featuring a blend of keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions and networking sessions, were also part of this day’s experience.
After the fruitful sessions of the first day, on the second one, 54 participants were introduced to the following topics:
- A best practice integrated approach to performance improvement – Case study – Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund
- Enhancing organizational performance by using a strategy management system for monitoring objectives and KPI target achievement
- A practical approach to functional area performance by aligning departmental KPI tracking to organizational strategy – Case study of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Rethinking Performance Management – the Pfizer way
- Performance improvement by integrating performance across levels through a high performance culture – Panel discussion
- Managing and ensuring high performance throughout the year – Case study of Maxis
- Developing a performance framework and cascading organisational objectives and performance measures – Case study of Australian Department of Human Services
- Performance benchmarking in practice – value generation by learning from others
Among the panelists and moderators we were privileged to meet at the conference:
- Aurel Brudan- Chief Executive Officer, The KPI Institute, Australia
- Aiza Azreen- Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, Bank Rakyat, Malaysia
- Somita Raj- Senior Manager Tranformation Management Office, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad, Malaysia
- Shazmi Ali- Human Resource Director, Pfizer, Malaysia
- David Vandervlist- Assistant Director, Strategic Planning –Governance, Compliance and Risk Department of Human Services, Australia
Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum is a three day conference dedicated to professionals from all industries, interested in developing a sound Performance Improvement framework. Interactive workshops, keynote presentations, case studies, and panel discussions will offer valuable insights and best practices on how to boost enterprise performance. The agenda is conceived to exceed participants’ expectations and all sessions highlight cutting-edge techniques and tools used to improve performance management, as well as ultimate trends shared by top experts.
To read more about the topics, speakers and agenda, please visit the Performance Improvement and KPIs Forum