Performance Improvement Essentials – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
Making decisions based on data, taking the right initiatives and following up on the outcomes can prove to be challenging, especially when it comes to managing particular circumstances. The webinar ” Performance Improvement Essentials” offers insights on how to improve performance, by presenting a sound architecture, which contains relevant tools, processes and techniques.
Topic: Performance Improvement Esstentials
Date: Wednesday, 11th of February, 2015
Speaker: Andreea Vecerdea, Head of Strategy and Performance, The KPI Institute
Main topics covered
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Decision making and initiative management;
- Learning and performance improvement;
- Building a performance culture;
- Performance improvement scenarios.
Key Learning Points
- Understand performance improvement pillars;
- Identify best practices in monitoring and reporting KPIs;
- Learn how to track the implemented initiatives, which address the objectives set;
- Discern between different scenarios where performance improvement is used.
About the speaker
Andreea Vecerdea is Head of Strategy and Performance at The KPI Institute, the global authority on KPI research and education. Her research activity in the Performance Management field materialized in the documentation of over 500 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries. She aso contributed to the development of a series of publications like ”The KPI Compendium”, ”Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012” Report Series and the study “Performance Management in Romania 2012”.
As a consultant, Andreea was in charge of implementing performance management systems based on Balanced Scorecard, at strategic, operational and individual level as well as revising the performance management architecture of a number of international clients from industries as varied as petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services.
As an accredited trainer, Andreea facilitated courses and workshops in the Performance Management field.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.