Performance Management in Bahrain
The KPI Institute in partnership with Higher Education Council organized a one-day training event designed to improve institutional performance and enable participants to explore and discuss trends and challenges occurring in the higher education sector in Bahrain. The event took place on the 8th of February in Bahrain.
The training event focused on the following topics:
- Organizational Performance Improvement and KPI Trends in Higher Education;
- Challenges in working with KPIs and Performance management;
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators and their right selection for your Institution;
- Using KPIs to improve performance.
Training Session Facilitators
Representing both The KPI Institute and the Higher Education Council, we have the great pleasure to introduce The KPI and Performance Improvement training session facilitators:
- Teodora Gorski – Managing Director The KPI Institute, MENA;
- Mihai Toma – Head of Professional Practice, MENA;
- Cameron Mirza – Director of Strategy and Projects at the Higher Education Council of The Kingdom of Bahrain
The KPI Institute hosted participants from around 15 organizations activating in the Higher Education.
“The training event with the KPI Institute added real value to the higher education sector in Bahrain through helping universities to not just understand performance management but on how to integrate it into their institutes. The training will help universities to develop their own balanced scorecards that is aligned not just with their own strategies but the national higher education strategy. It is my expectation that over time the knowledge and tools gained from the event will improve the performance of the overall higher education sector in Bahrain.” said Cameron Mirza, Director of Strategy and Projects at the Higher Education Council of The Kingdom of Bahrain.
Here are a few of our guest companies that participated at our event:
- Arab Open University
- Ahlia University
- AMA International University
- Applied Science University
- Bahrain Polytechnic
- Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
- Gulf University
- Royal University for Women
- Kingdom University
- Talal Abu Gazaleh University
To find out more about this training session you can always contact one of our representatives:
Teodora Gorski, Email: [email protected]