The KPI Institute exhibition stand at Strategy Leaders Forum, Dubai
Strategy Leaders Forum, held at The Address Hotel Dubai Marina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates provided an excellent opportunity to showcase the experience, products and services provided by The KPI Institute. During the 3 days of the conference, all participants had the possibility to interact with the representative team and to consult publications and materials, offered by The KPI Institute, such as:
- Top KPIs series;
- Compendium series;
- Toolkit series;
- Training catalogue;
- Key Performance Indicators Infographic;
- Performance Management in 2013.
In terms of publications, the following reports gathered the highest interest:
- Top 25 Healthcare KPIs of 2011-2012;
- Top 25 Portfolio Management KPIs of 2011-2012;
- Top 25 Project Management KPIs of 2011-2012;
- Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011-2012.
Participants have shown a particular interest for the KPI Professional Certification. This certification course trains participants in how to establish and work with KPIs and offers them the opportunity to get certified on the ability to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework. The next scheduled courses will be in:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 4-6 May;
- Muscat, Oman,18-20 May;
- Melbourne, Australia, 21-23 May;
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 25-29 May.
All the materials from the exhibition stand are available in electronic format in The KPI Institute store: http://store.kpiinstitute.org/