The KPI Institute launches “Performance Management in 2013”
February 18th, 2014, Melbourne, Australia – The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, announces the launch of “Performance Management in 2013”, the second from a series of annual publications which provides an overview on the state of the discipline.
Performance Management is continuously growing in popularity and maturity, assessing the exact position and development of the discipline each year is essential. The report Performance Management in 2013 is the result of a qualitative research study conducted in the period of September 2013 – January 2014, by The KPI Institute. The research study used both primary and secondary sources.
The magazine covers a broad range of topics meant to provide an overview on the discipline, such as:
- Perspectives: 20 semi-structured interviews with practitioners, academics and consultants from all the continents;
- Around the World: 200 countries reviewed for performance related legislation;
- Trends in Search: the Google search popularity and media exposure of performance related keywords;
- Education: 20 relevant university degrees, 30 relevant university subjects, 22 performance related events;
- Career: Performance Manager and Strategy Manager jobs and salaries;
- Resources: 100 performance related bestselling books, 100 latest published books, 15, journal articles, 10 portals and 13 communities;
- Software: 50 softwares clustered by Gartner in three categories: Corporate Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Employee Performance Management
The report is available in two formats:
www.smartkpis.com is the leading online platform for performance management knowledge integration, hosting the largest database of thoroughly documented KPI examples available on the web today. It offers high quality resources and collaboration functionality for the community of members, assisting them in making smart decisions regarding their performance management initiatives. Registration is free and enables research, learning and interaction as part of a growing community of members from over 190 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE KPI INSTITUTE
The KPI Institute is a research, publishing and educational provider specialized in developing better practice in the use of KPIs. It developed the KPI Management Framework and runs five main research programs, dedicated to performance management, the Balanced Scorecard, KPIs, analytics and organizational strategy. Over the last years, The Institute assisted over 6,000 organizations in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
Adelina Chelniciuc, The KPI Institute, Tel: +40 741 511180, Email: email@example.com