“The SFERA Model in Data Visualization” webinar recording is now available
This webinar explained how to apply the SFERA model when creating a visual representation. The model is a powerful tool that ensures the alignment of strategic objectives to the visual created. The one hour training session provided an important insight on how to structure, format, express, report and assess a visual representation.
In the webinar, Mr. Hila highlighted:
- The notions of balance, proportion, movement, unity and emphasis to ensure effective layouts;
- How to offer meaning to visual representations with font, size and color;
- How to build a reporting taxonomy;
- Ways to develop a self-evaluation competency assessment and a peer evaluation.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 9th of April 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]