TKI Conference Presentation: Enhance Talent Management Performance by using KPIs
The KPI Institute was delighted to share knowledge and expertise on performance management, due to its participation at the Training & Development Show ME 2015 held in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates.
Teodora Gorski, the Managing Director MENA at The KPI Institute, delivered on 15th of September 2015 a workshop on how to enhance talent management performance by using KPIs. The workshop was very much appreciated by the participants due to a hands-on approach.
The workshop focused on the following key topics:
- Understanding the importance of KPIs for the Talent Management;
- Emphasizing KPIs used in HR and Talent Management processes such as: planning, recruitment and selection, as well as onboarding;
- Identifying good practices in measuring the Talent Management objectives;
- Defining benefits of monitoring and improving performance of different Talent Management processes
- Using KPI results for making informed decisions.
About the conference
The Training and Development Show ME is the region’s premiere event for government and corporate learning and development. This two-day event showcased the latest programs, tools, and software from over 100 Exhibitors. Attracting over 2000 leading industry executives, the event promoted global innovators and the region’s most cutting edge learning and HR leaders in the Business Services, Education & Training, HR Consultants industries.
Throughout the entire event all participants had the possibility to interact with the representative team and to consult the latest magazines, reports and publications launched by The KPI Institute.