Understanding Personal Performance – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
Managing personal performance is a way of improving your productivity both within and outside working hours!
The webinar “Understanding personal performance” offers a comprehensive introduction into the world of measuring and managing performance at the personal level, insights on the importance of performing a complete self-analysis, as well as examples of useful gadgets and apps that can enable you to assess performance in an exhaustive way and to make informed decisions.
Main topics covered
- Personal performance: principles, terminology, governance, periodicity;
- Importance of self-envisioning: personal mission, vision and values;
- Motivation as performance driver;
- Usage of gadgets and apps in tracking personal performance.
Key Learning Points
- Differentiate between personal mission, vision and values;
- Learn how to set your mission, vision statement and values;
- Understand the value of motivation as a performance driver;
- Understand the benefits of using personal performance gadgets and apps;
- Select the gadgets and apps that fit your self-improvement needs.
About the speaker
Adelina Chelniciuc is the Head of Publishing and Media at The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education.
Adelina is also an active editor of PERFORMANCE Magazine, publishing weekly articles of interest in the performance management field, with a focus on personal performance. She has been working in the field of training and personal development for 3 years. As a trainer, certified by the National Certifications Authority, she has delivered more than 150 hours of training courses.
She is also a Certified KPI Professional and she regularly takes part at national and international training courses and conferences.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.