“Understanding Personal Performance” webinar recording is now available
Managing personal performance is a way of improving your productivity both within and outside working hours!
The webinar “Understanding personal performance” offers a comprehensive introduction into the world of measuring and managing performance at the personal level, insights on the importance of performing a complete self-analysis, as well as examples of useful gadgets and apps that can enable you to assess performance in an exhaustive way and to make informed decisions.
In the webinar, Ms. Chelniciuc highlighted:
- Personal performance: principles, terminology, governance, periodicity;
- Importance of self-envisioning: personal mission, vision and values;
- Motivation as performance driver;
- Ways to set your mission, vision statement and values;
- Gadgets and apps that fit your self-improvement needs.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 14th of May 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]