The Certified EPM Live Online Course: 10 – 14 August
Employee management represents a core element of a sustainable, proficient, and efficient performance management system. All aspects, starting with onboarding, continuing with measuring results & obtaining buy-in, and ending with a fair severance package, require implementing a first-class EPM system.
That’s where we come into play, with our Certified Employee Performance Management System (EPM) Live Online Course, hosted between the 10th – 14th of August, 2020, at 18:00 GST Time and 09:00-13:00 CST (US).
What will you learn?
- How to unravel performance management (PM) framework’s fundamentals
- How to trace your employee’s accomplishments, per each performance management cycle
- How to employ the right tools to gauge your employees’ results objectively
- How to deliver a well-planned employee appraisal session
- How to develop a Performance Management System business case
What’s in it for you? – Benefits
- Foster fundamental competencies, which will help you design, implement, monitor and evaluate your performance management cycle successfully
- Revamp how you approach visibility & transparency
- Clarify expectations and accountability related to performance
- Access some of the latest and most relevant PM tools, which will help you implement all of the knowledge gained during the course
- Pinpoint core corporate competency and skill gaps, in order to engender sustainable growth
Managing Director MENA
The KPI Institute
Teodora Gorski is the Managing Director MENA at The KPI Institute, as well as a Project Management specialist with experience in Research, Organizational Development, and Human Resources. As a Managing Director, Teodora leads organizational development initiatives, to support and enhance the organization’s strategic plan, and manages the development & growth of The KPI Institute’s MENA branch.
Some of Teodora`s most significant projects include designing and implementing various corporate expansion projects, as well as implementing performance management systems & business development strategies for the Middle East.
She also has experience in working with organizational design, in relation to managing structural change and developing organizational capabilities. Teodora has also been involved in determining companies’ needs for human capital development and building a company’s stock of HR, to support organizational strategies.