The Certified Performance Management Live Online Course: 17 – 21 August
Performance Management is a multi-faceted field of research & practice, which features several layers of complexity that relate to employee management, KPI management, data analysis, data gathering, and much more.
At The KPI Institute, we’ve developed a short accreditation course, the Certified Performance Management (PM) Live Online Course, which takes you through 6 core pillars that must become a part of your PM system, if you wish to maximize performance improvement.
What will you learn?
- Understand the Performance Management System architecture;
- How to rigorously conduct the data analysis process;
- Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs;
- Practice performance review meetings;
- Gain practical experience in recalibrating the Performance Management System;
- How to build a performance culture;
- Practice performance improvement in 12 different scenarios.
What’s in it for you? – Benefits
- Manage performance at all levels, by identifying and addressing specific challenges;
- Develop and maintain a functional Performance Improvement System;
- Enhance the decision-making process, by using relevant data;
- Nurture a performance culture.
The KPI Institute
Andrea is a Certified KPI Professional, Certified KPI Practitioner and Certified Benchmarking Professional, and has delivered over 400 training and advisory workshop hours last year.
As a consultant, Andrea has gathered experience in guiding professionals, operating in different industries and sectors, in their journey of implementing Performance Management Systems, using solutions such as the Balanced Scorecard to aid them in the process.
Some of Andrea’s most significant consultancy projects are as follows: Performance Management System Implementations at the Corporate, Departmental, Function and Individual Level, and the implementation of Agile Employee Performance Appraisals.
In terms of training, some of the significant projects are the in-house training program for Qatar Foundation, The Certified KPI Professional training for Poivre Corporate Services (Mauritius), and the open-course training sessions in Algeria, Philippines, Serbia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Cambodia among others.