The KPI Institute’s Performance Management Training Calendar 2022 is Out Now
Committed to helping organizations stay ahead of the curve, The KPI Institute has released its Performance Management Training Calendar for 2022. It features the most popular live-online courses designed for professionals who want to discover their untapped potential, root out business challenges, and take their performance to the next level.
“Virtual training opportunities are growing by leaps and bounds. Choosing the right course provider is a make or break factor for professionals who want to make smart investments in learning and achieve results,” said Roxana Barb, Head of Educational Programs at The KPI Institute.
“Our over 17 years of experience in the field of KPI research and the unparalleled credentials of our facilitators in strategy and performance management serve as the backbone of the professionalization roadmap of our course participants. Our mission has always been to help them become experts in their fields,” she added.
Each performance management training course is a blend of research-based lessons, structured knowledge, practical insights from highly experienced facilitators, industry perspectives, and solutions tailored to real-world situations. Participants can enjoy extensive access to learning resources, toolkits and frameworks, consultancy, and networks of professionals and experts in their respective fields.
- CERTIFIED KPI PROFESSIONAL AND PRACTITIONER LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This program is meant to improve the practical skills in working with KPIs and developing instruments like scorecards and dashboards. Participants will acquire a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected in performance reports.
- CERTIFIED OKR PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This course teaches participants how to set and work with OKRs and offers them the opportunity to get certified on the ability to deploy and use OKRs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s standards, developed through extensive research and practical knowledge in the field of Performance Management and Objective Setting.
- CERTIFIED STRATEGY AND BUSINESS PLANNING PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – The course will help improve an organization’s business planning process and long-term organizational performance, through the use of strategic planning tools that will ultimately lead to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This course offers insights and best practices for improving performance in different scenarios, from data analysis and reporting, decision making and initiative
management, to building a performance culture.
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDIT PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This educational program presents a rigorous approach to diagnosing and auditing the maturity of performance architectures across 5 capabilities: strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture, and employee performance management.
- CERTIFIED EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – Attendees will gain exposure to best practices and key concepts, and will learn how to establish and use criteria for performance evaluations, from the implementation stage, to the improvement and maintenance of the company’s employee performance management system.
- CERTIFIED DATA ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – Attendants will understand through practical learning how to effectively collect, analyze, and interpret data by enabling managers/analysts to draw insights from both
quantitative and qualitative data, based on historical statistics and trend analysis.
- CERTIFIED DATA VISUALIZATION PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – An exclusive framework that provides insights on effective visual communication, through a rigorous approach to creating visual representations of vast information,
techniques of standardization, and tailored data visualization tools.
- CERTIFIED BENCHMARKING PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – Benchmarking’s methodological uniqueness is represented by the identification and analysis of the processes that lead to a company achieving superior performance,
offering the opportunity to compare an organization’s performance against industry competitors.
- CERTIFIED GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE AUDIT PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This course is a great opportunity to access the best practices in the field of Governance & Compliance, to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to diagnose and audit the maturity of this system, and to find the best solutions to achieve the next maturity level.
- CERTIFIED BALANCED SCORECARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This course focuses on delivering all the information needed to fully comprehend the value of the Balanced Scorecard, as well as on developing the necessary skills for its successful implementation.
- CERTIFIED INNOVATION PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – This course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment, focusing on best practices for developing and maintaining an innovation-oriented organizational culture within organizations.
- CERTIFIED SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – We will develop our participants’ skills in managing supplier performance and crafting a strategic approach to procurement, by enabling the identification of performance gaps and implementing action agreements with suppliers.
- CERTIFIED AGILE STRATEGY EXECUTION PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – The Certified Agile Strategy Execution Professional course reflects the best methodologies to leverage the benefits of deploying an integrated strategy and
performance management framework within organizational settings.
- CERTIFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL LIVE-ONLINE CERTIFICATION – Participants will not only understand the importance and implementation phases for the Customer Service Excellence standards, but they will be given the necessary tools to implement it internally and measure its impact externally.
To inquire about the courses and find out which suits your learning needs, contact:
For Middle East
Managing Director MENA
E: [email protected]
M: +971 55 787 6427
For Asia Pacific
Senior Business Development Manager
E: [email protected]
M: +60 12 591 1366
For the Rest of the World
Head of Customer Engagement
E: [email protected]
M: +40 747 060 997