2021 Highlights: Discover The KPI Institute’s Top Courses, New Partners, and More
The KPI Institute (TKI) capped off 2021 with numerous feats. From welcoming more participants to revenue growth to signing new partnerships, take a look back at how the organization navigated changes and chased success throughout the year.
Here are the 10 highlights reflecting our steadfast drive for progress:
- New courses: TKI launched the Agile Strategy Execution, Certified Performance Audit Professional, and Executive Education Program as a response to
- A growing online community: Smartkpis.com, the world’s biggest database of documented KPIs, attracted over 2000 new subscribers and members.
- Unparalleled KPI research: With more than 17 years of experience in the field, The KPI Institute remains a valuable source of the most popular KPIs in various industries and functional areas. You can learn more about them by downloading the Top KPIs reports and KPIs of the Month infographics.
- Trusted by Major Organizations: TKI provided consulting services for the National Grid (KSA), Andes Petroleum (Ecuador), Power International Holding (PIH) – 14 Entities, Solutions by STC, Islamic Development Bank, Program for Health Assurance and Purchasing, Sharquia Development Authority (KSA), and Al Nahdi Family Office.
- Expanding organizational structure: The company saw a 64% increase in the number of employees this year compared to 2020.
- Nurturing a multicultural environment: As a global research institute, the TKI ecosystem is composed of skilled professionals, specialists, and consultants with different cultural backgrounds. Its employees and collaborators come from Romania, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Australia, Egypt, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Mauritius, Nigeria, Greece, Italia, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- High-quality training sessions: TKI recorded a 121% increase in the number of training courses organized in 2021 compared to 2020.
- Most coveted certifications: The certification program with the highest number of participants in 2021 was the KPI Certified Professional and Practitioner, followed by the Strategy and Business Planning Professional Certification. The Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional Certification, the Certified Performance Management Professional and Practitioner Certifications, and the Certified OKR Professional also made it to the Top 5.
- Significant partnerships sealed: Three new partners strengthened the presence of TKI in different markets. Thanks to Strategic KPI from Tunisia, Enroute International Limited from Bangladesh, and Third Sector Center for Training and Management Consultancy Saudi Arabia.
- Attracting audiences worldwide: The number of course participants during open training sessions in 2021 rose by 82% compared to 2020.
Join us this year in conquering new heights and empowering the world to achieve exceptional performance.
- Explore our Performance Management Training Calendar 2022.
- Get the latest resources on strategy and performance management.
- Enjoy free access to intelligent analysis and comprehensive discussions on Performance Magazine.
- Let our experts guide you in achieving success through our consulting services.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for above, email us at email@example.com or call at T: +61 3 9028 2223 / M: +61 4 2456 8088.